YouTube Digital Assistant (12 month FTC) - Entertainment
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a YouTube Digital Assistant on a 12 month FTC.
Sitting with the Digital team, you will be responsible for editing and uploading videos to the company's YouTube channels.
Key features include:
- Creating exciting and high quality video content for the company's brands on YouTube
- Launching YouTube channels for brands in various territories
- Editing content and programming uploads into a shared content calendar
- Creating artwork for YouTube and writing engaging copy for videos and channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject - i.e. video production
- Adobe Photoshop and video editing skills
- A passion for kid's entertainment/brands
- Ability to speak Russian advantageous
The successful Digital Assistant will receive:
- 23 days annual leave
- Bupa healthcare, life assurance, pension, dental
- Regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunities to get involved in industry events
- Free snacks, office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this YouTube Digital Assistant position, please apply now.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.