This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this leading kids content owner. You will work closely and proactively with the TV, brand, marketing, brand protection and business development functions to both drive strategy in the space and brand presence on global and local AVOD services.
YouTube will be the priority, but the role will be responsible for seeking out and executing opportunities on other, emerging or new platforms. The successful candidate will lead a team of executives who will manage and optimise our presence on these platforms.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of YouTube strategy, revenue maximisation, kids channel management, analytics, content commissioning, and Content iD, and will be expected to have built up a network of senior executives within the YouTube ecosystem. They will be able to identify opportunities for our properties, sell in those projects internally, identify, interrogate and manage partners, and execute on those opportunities.
- Demonstrable passion for content and children's brands
- YouTube expert with an in-depth knowledge of the digital platforms and stores for video content
- Capable of high level strategic planning and execution while simultaneously being across the detail
- Dynamic and inspirational team leader
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics
- Takes a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- Able to work independently and prioritise opportunities
- A diplomat, with the ability to work collaboratively, constructively and effectively with other departments in the division
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.