EA to CEO - Entertainment
Handle is excited to be working alongside an award winning and international powerhouse production company in order to find an Executive Assistant to the CEO. You will be a focal point in the UK office as you support the CEO with executive support.
Key responsibilities include:
* Complete diary management for the CEO - organising and scheduling meetings
* Arranging overseas trips for the CEO to attend and arrange all logistics, from...
Excellent opportunity to support a dynamic and hugely successful marketing team for a well known alcohol drinks brand. Based in great offices in Central London this will be a varied, busy and interesting PA/Team Assistant role. Reporting into the Marketing Director and supporting the wider team duties will include:
* Extensive diary management across international time zones
* Travel preparation including itineraries and logistics
* Presentation preparation using MS...
Handle Recruitment are looking for a Revenue and Contracts Manager to work at an online digital media business focusing on property. The main emphasis of the role will be to manage a team of 4 and to improve processes and increase efficiency within the finance team.
The ideal candidate should be a team player and self-starter with great attention to detail. Proven experience of managing a team is essential. The role is reporting into the Financial Controller.
Handle Recruitment is searching for an Asset Library Assistant to manage the Asset Library at this major record label based in London.
You will be responsible for the supply and maintenance of all media assets as required, working closely with a number of different departments including creative production, Sync & Licensing and I.T.
* Research and provide asset reports as required
* Provide technical advice to staff and to 3rd parties as...
We are looking for a talented and motivated PPC executive to join the ranks of one of our biggest ecommerce client, a giant in the field of entertainment and travel. The ever growing marketing team is now in search of a new PPC executive to further strengthen their incredible digital campaigns and take them forward as the leader in their field.
This is a really excellent client side opportunity for someone who wants to be involved as a key member of a highly successful cross channel...
Talented Email Marketing Executive to join a major global fashion outlet.
One of the most chic and exciting fashion outlets is looking for a confident and capable email marketing executive to join the email marketing team and oversee all the day to day email production.
Essential Skills & Requirements
* Highly numerate graduate (or equivalent) with proven success of working in a commercial email marketing role, ideally in the fashion industry.
Handle are excited to be working with a hugely successful Music company in recruiting a Junior Tour Accountant. The firm, based in West London, are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join their busy finance team - to report in to the Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Processing and completing weekly tour payrolls to meet agreed deadlines
* Calculating Holiday Pay, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity and Paternity Pay, and...
Handle are excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing Music Merchandise company in recruiting a Part-Time Finance Director. The role, suitable only for a qualified candidate with experience in leading a finance team, will report into the Managing Director and will work out of their Reading office.
Responsibilities may include (but won't be limited to):
* Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
A leading Music and Film Company is looking for an experienced Royalties Supervisor to join their expanding and ambitious Music Publishing division based in South West London.
The role, reporting into the Head of Royalties, is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive team player to help co-ordinate this very busy department in the collection, processing and accounting of music publishing royalties on a monthly or quarterly basis to clients.
Responsibilities will include:...
handle are currently working alongside one of London's most well regarded live arts businesses in order to hire an accounts assistant. You will take full responsibility for all banking, purchase ledger and sales ledger duties within a vibrant and creative environment/
* Perform all sales ledger functions and work alongside the business ensuring strong credit control
* Load weekly stock and amateur payments from Paypal into Sun
* Producing and...