search all our jobs
Handle is currently assisting a leading international broadcaster with an enviable portfolio of channels in their search for a Paralegal.
Key responsibilities include:
* responsibility for providing secretarial and admin support to the legal team
* drafting and amending documents
* assisting with the company secretarial function, maintaining regulatory licences; and
* undertaking licence applications and filings and managing all contracts with operators...
Senior Network Analyst / Senior Desktop Engineer
We currently have a Senior Network Analyst role / Senior Desktop available for a global Music company where you will be responsible for providing increased level of desktop / network support as well as maintaining and administering the LAN / WAN/ WLAN connectivity requirements.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in a Global music company working on high profile projects.
Responsibilities / Requirements...
Handle Recruitment are searching for an efficient Online Customer Service Coordinator for this entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Consumer Website based in modern, functional and creative offices in London's West End.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to users at all times, ensuring the effective handling, response and resolution of user contacts from multiple sources including email, Twitter and online forums.
Key Duties / Activities:
Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a bright and confident Receptionist for this Creative Digital Company based in London.
You will work with other team members to ensure an exceptional working environment and deliver excellent customer service for all visitors and guests.
* Managing a telephone switchboard, screening calls appropriately and directing to relevant departments
* Meeting and greeting visitors
* Issuing security passes to new...
Top creative on-line retailer is taking the market by storm are looking for a creative PR manager to lead innovative PR media across the UK market
* You will join a team of 70 in a large open plan creative hub with a chilled and fun office environment
* Work across creative media campaigns - you will lead on the PR strategies broadening your experience across social media and marketing
* Join one of the top fastest growing on-line retail companies in the market awarded...
A global music giant are currently seeking a part-qualified/newly qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) Financial Analyst to join their ever expanding team.
The role has become available due to an internal promotion, the business pride themselves on staff development and offering clear routes of progression.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst your day to day duties would include:
* Business partnering with department heads & senior finance...
Business Development Manager - Agency
£26-32k base plus uncapped commission
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and ambitious BDM to join our clients' successful team for UK agency development. You would be working as part of a fast growing and impressive brand who offer bespoke marketing intelligence to brands allowing them to track trends, benchmarking, sharing of ideas and connecting with the best agency partners.
The client boasts an ever...
International media agency going through a period of transformation, looking for a change focused, proactive MI/ People Analyst to join them for initially 6 months with a view to go permanent.
In this MI / People Analytics role, you will own all People related data for the group, approximately 800 people globally. You will be passionate about getting things right and improving the ability to access great people related information, improve workflows and our systems and streamline all...
Handle are currently representing a premium luxury retail brand in their search for an Accounts Assistant with strong sales ledger experience.
This is an 8 month contract which has come about due to an internal secondment and is the perfect opportunity for someone with a sales ledger background to widen their experience in an Accounts Assistant role.
Reporting to the finance manager your day to day duties would be:
* Management of accounts receivable and concession...
A fantastic role has become available for a Qualified Accountant within a successful global media business based in London. This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work in a dynamic environment within a varied role.
The role will include the following duties:
* Preparation of forecasts for all rights properties and costs centres on a 3 year rolling basis.
* The timely preparation and submission of month end, quarter end and year end...