search all our jobs
strong CSS3 and design skills to join a small team building high-FPS HTML5 games (in both Canvas and the DOM) for desktop and mobile devices. Future projects will...
* Come & work for a leading company within the music sector
* Deliver group PR programmes to ensure the companies voice and stance on the music industry is heard
* Candidates from a consumer or B2B PR background are encouraged to apply
We've got an exciting new in-house role for any PR Account Executives / Press Officers who are looking for a change.
Handle are recruiting for one of the leading companies within the music sector. They champion artist rights,...
Handle Recruitment are looking for a creative and experienced product manager to join a well-known music and entertainment company. The Product Manager will contribute to innovative, creative and commercially successful marketing strategies and implement standout music marketing campaigns across an exciting artist roster.
* Implement and oversee marketing strategies for each release in collaboration with the artist management and digital marketing team
* Brilliant work hours - 9am to 5pm no overtime.
* Unique MarComms role - encompassing events, social & marketing
* Autonomy to take control of the communications programme
Handle are exclusively recruiting for a very unique role base far West London. The company are innovators in their field and focus on helping companies get the most out of their employees every day by providing an amazing work environment, engaging events and inspirational ideas.
Conference Producer - New Markets
£35k plus profit share
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conference Producer to drive this successful conference client into new markets on a global scale. Boasting over twenty years of industry leading conferences my client is now looking to expand on their success and further their reach into profitable and current new markets. The role will require an expert producer who craves the challenge of breaking into new sectors...
This prestigious multi-genre distributor that deals with film, music and sport is looking for an experienced sales administrator to join their London office. With the upcoming launch of a new TV channel, this is an exciting time to join and help expand the business further.
Responsibilities will include:
Processing new sales leads
* Support the sales team in processing new sales leads
* Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients as well...
handle Recruitment are currently hiring an excellent senior finance analyst on behalf of an industry leading and much loved film and TV business. Based out of their Central London offices and reporting directly into the Director of FP&A, you will be tasked with coordinating the FP&A process including long term strategic planning.
* Take lead on coordinating the financial planning cycle.
* Review month-end P&L results and forecast...
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant!!
Handle are proud to be working alongside a rapidly developing Accountancy Practice based in Central London, whose clients come from the music, film and television industries, in recruiting an Assistant Accountant position.
Working as an Assistant Accountant/ Tour Accountant, this role will involve assisting in the preparation of accounts for clients in the media and entertainment sectors. This opportunity is extremely progressive,...
Fantastic opportunity to support busy International Publicity dept for this Major Film Studio. The role is due to run for 2 months which may extend. Duties will include:
* Supporting the international publicity team; reporting to SVP, international publicity
* Organising logistics for international press events: junkets, set visits, tours, red carpets, photo calls, fan events and screenings for the promotion of releases; booking venues, hotels, screening rooms and catering;...
An iconic entertainment brand based in West London is looking for a Content Producer with Video on Demand experience to help manage all aspects of the content delivery process.
Working in a busy, vibrant environment where no two days are ever the same, this position will be integral to ensuring that content is regularly and correctly delivered to VoD platforms, broadcasters and facility houses. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known brand operating at the forefront of their...