Accounts Assistant - Creative Agency - Central London
A fast growing Creative agency in London are looking for an Accounts Assistant to come on board on a full time permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant will be working alongside the Finance Manager helping to support the running of the day to day finances including month end, reconciliations and analysis.
This is a great opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of growth and development. For the successful candidate they are offering a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office as well as providing full study support.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Providing support during the monthly budgeting process to HQ
- Assist non-finance colleagues to promote efficient day to day working practices, whilst improving accuracy of financial data.
- Assist with charge ability and utilisation reporting and discussions
- Help prepare and reconcile nominal ledger and balance sheet accounts, including posting of journals, accruals and prepayments
- Provide revenue assurance and assist with sales and purchase ledger
- Weekly credit card payment reporting and assistance in the reconciliation of the credit cards
- Daily processing and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of payment runs
- Processing staff expenses
- Updating new client/suppliers
- Help support and prepare for the year-end audit
- Ad hoc reporting
- Experience working within a Finance function and understanding the basics of accounting
- Studying towards or aspiring to study an ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills with a basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Team player, highly motivated and enthusiastic work approach
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.