Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Leading Production Company, in recruiting an Accounts Assistant. The role will sit within a dynamic accounting function and report directly into the Management Accountant and Financial Controller.
With full study support, this position will have exposure across all areas of the finance function and be responsible but not limited to the below duties:
Code and raise Purchase Orders as required.
- Following invoices through to payment and liaison with managers and key staff (relevant signatories).
- Prepare and raise invoices as required.
- Chasing relevant individuals to submit corporate credit card and cash expense claims on time.
- Review and processing of expense claims.
- Assist in the management recharging process.
- Dealing with queries and any issues relating to invoices, purchase orders, payments, credit cards, and expenses.
- Assistance in bank account maintenance and monitoring of cash positions.
- Reviewing and chasing debtors as required.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing ad hoc business analysis.
- General administrative tasks and support for the Team.
- Ensuring efficiency of process and pro-actively identifying opportunities for process improvement and commercial enhancement
We are looking for someone who is competent, self-motivated & trustworthy, who also has a bright and enthusiastic personality!
The ideal candidate should have had exposure to an accounting function and office environment.
Computer literacy should include an excellent working knowledge of Excel
Full study support is on offer! The company offers an exciting, fast-paced environment with great benefits! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.