Accounts Payable Assistant - Creative Agency - London
This Accounts Payable Assistant will have full accountability for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. They are an integral part of the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through their robust processes and systems whilst producing accurate financial information.
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger;
- Registering purchase invoices;
- Preparation of Payment run;
- Reconciling shoot expenses;
- Verifying and processing staff expenses;
- Compliance with VAT rules;
- Updating the accounting system with new client/suppliers;
- Matching PO's to purchase invoices;
- Petty cash reconciliation;
- Credit card management & reconciliation;
- Cash postings;
- PO purge;
- Monthly and weekly supplier reconciliations.
- Assist with Year End Accounts
- Previous experience working within Accounts Payable is essential
- Atleast 3 years working within Finance would be desirable
- Experience managing end to end AP including payment runs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player
- Good organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.