Handle are delighted to be working with a major artist and sport management agency in their search for an accounts payable assistant. This is a rare and outstanding opportunity to work in the entertainment sector.
You will report into the Finance Controller and play a crucial role in supporting the finance activities for our Music and Sports businesses. This role will work very closely with the two Financial Accountants on both sides of the business.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Maintain Accounts Payable mail boxes
* Creation of new suppliers on the financial system - Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Checking and confirmation of new vendor bank details.
* Process and review supplier invoices for payment as part of scheduled payment runs
* Ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of transaction processing into the financial
* Manage and maintain filing of AP invoices in SharePoint/OneDrive.
* Reviewing and processing manual expenses forms for the Music business.
Job Description 2
* Reviewing expenses loaded into Concur for the Sports business.
* Reviewing credit card statement to ensure all expenses submitted - following up with
employees to ensure all credit card expenses are submitted.
* Prepare weekly payment lists for the Financial Accountants to process payment runs through
* Prepare AP payment journals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for approval by the Financial Controller
* Assist in preparation of calculations, analyses and reports as requested by the Financial
Controller or Finance Director (UK & International).
* Assist in the annual statutory audits by preparing documentation and supporting schedules.
* Assist the Financial Controller or Finance Director (UK & International) in ad-hoc projects.
* Must have a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as the role involves dealing with
both internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to be a team player with a conscientious and motivated attitude.
* Knowledge of Excel and strong numerical skills.
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 useful, but training will be given.
* An interest in sports and/or music would be useful but is not a requirement.
This will be a great chance for someone to break into a sector they are passionate about! Due to a high volume of candidates we will not be able to reply to everyone!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.