International music business seeks Accounts Payable Assistant for a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £27,500 pa.
Duties will include:
* Entering invoices, checking invoices for accuracy and matching against POs raised by
the business prior to sending to the offsite imaging centre.
* Set up new supplier accounts in line with Company policy. Contact our new suppliers
and any changes requested to supplier banking information by phone, to confirm
legitimacy and to prevent fraudulent activity.
* Process high volume of royalty statements provided by the royalty team. Perform
full checks ready for the quarterly payment runs.
* Assist the AP Supervisors in checking the weekly multiple currency payment runs.
* Raise urgent payments to meet the company's business needs.
* Reconcile key supplier statement accounts.
* Identify foreign VAT invoices to assist the business in VAT reclaim.
* Liaise with suppliers and business contacts regarding any supplier queries.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.