We are currently seeking a talented sales professional to join an international publisher who also has an established Events stream of the business. This role is perfect for a B2B/Business Development specialist who is immediately available for a temporary opportunity with a prestigious brand. This a hybrid working position.
Like any event you would host a great turnout is key! For that reason our client needs you to get the word out there, encouraging their clients to buy tickets, register their attendance and provide all of the details you need. To do this your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Direct selling and event registration over the phone with a variety of existing and new clients.
- Building and growing relationships with these clients, ensuring you are always providing excellent service when responding to requests and queries.
- Upgrading registered delegates to VIP status, as well as finding new VIPS yourself
- Hitting and exceeding your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Recording accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Availability to start immediately
- Extensive sales experience, particularly B2B or banking.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Confidence in hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
If you are immediately available and ready to take on this exciting project please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.