A global talent management company are looking for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to join them in this client facing role processing and logging client payments.
This is a 2 month temporary position until the end of September to help them through the very busy summer period.
- Processing & logging client payments
- Updating and maintaining accounts files
- Running commission reports
- Invoicing clients and preparing remittance advice
- Reconciling multi-currency bank accounts
- ad-hoc duties
- 2 year experience in Accounts Receivable / credit control
- Intermediate excel skills
- Immediately availalbe to start
- Previous experience dealing with clients, agents and talent management experience would be highly advantageous
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.