We are currently recruiting for a PA for a Production company in West London. This is an exciting chance to support members of the executive office in their day-to-day administration. It requires someone who is a self-starter with excellent communication skills! It also requires someone who is discrete and trustworthy as you will be dealing with sensitive information for the business.
- Diary Management - setting up meetings, resolving any scheduling conflicts
- Organising Board Meetings, compiling and distributing Board Packs, Agendas etc.
- Minute taking as required
- Inbox management and follow up
- Track & help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding actions
- Responsibility for processing the MD's expenses and credit cards
- Ongoing filing and helping maintain the MDs office
- Ensuring the reliable flow of relevant information between legal and finance operations
- Provide general administration support to the wider Executive team
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries, and requests
- Managing subscriptions and renewals - including car parking (office & home)
- Post - responding to invitations, letters etc. on behalf of MD
- Fulfilling any other personal duties for the MD including booking personal appointments, liaising with accountants, consultants etc.
- Organising, coordinating and booking all travel arrangements including organising and creating itineraries hire cars, trains, flights, taxis, coordinating all VISA applications where necessary
- Liaising with hotels and car companies re- ad hoc tasks or issues that may arise at any time throughout travel
- Help organise company social events
If you feel you would be a good fit please apply today as this role is for an immediate start!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.