A newly created role has become available for a Royalties & Revenue Analyst to join a world-renowned music business which combines the activities of music publishing with record labels.
The role will liaise with all areas of the business and work closely with the internal Finance, Royalty & Analytics teams.
This is a pivotal role within the business as it will maximise revenue from all revenue streams for all artists & songwriters.
- Lead all income tracking efforts for UK revenue Streams
- Work with a solution focused attitudes to business challenges, using your technical knowledge to automate and streamline processes.
- Help evolve and automate our income tracking to the next level.
- You will monitor deal level expectations and provide income confirmations to the Finance & Royalty teams.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure income flows are in line with expectations & resolve any discrepancies
- You will work closely with the Royalty, Copyright & investments teams to both resolve and proactively prevent against problems arising with the collection of income
- Monitor and analyse all cash receipts
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications / Experience
- An experienced forensic analyst who has a proven track record of identifying gaps and reasoning why
- You have advanced Excel capabilities including Power Pivot & advanced formulae
- A love of music
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with BI visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Experience with Power Query
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.