Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Retail
Looking for the next best role in Digital Marketing? Want to contribute to the online growth and presence of an already successful and loved British brand? Do you know your SEO from your PPC and CRM from affiliates? Then this could be the role for you!
Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to plan strategy around new and returning customers, as well as to meet targets to support short and long term growth targets - this is as unique opportunity to set the digital strategy alongside a successful and growing team.
- Drive qualified growth through digital channels, SEO, PPC, Paid, affiliates, email and display.
- Build and support the digital team, future proofing long term strategic plans.
- Lead on the long and short term strategic planning for customer acquisition and retention but channel and territory level to meet sales growth targets.
- Closely support the email marketing manager, introducing and optimising the email Welcome Programme, segmentation and marketing programme.
- To recruit and manage digital agencies, ensuring that they deliver against planned KPIs.
- Support the social media manager, oversee the commercially and relevance of social media activity and support in the development of a clear brand and tone of voice.
You Will Have:
- A hands on approach with a track record in delivering sustained growth across digital channels.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a fast paced retail environment.
- An interest in digital marketing and up and coming industry trends, as well as integral changes to digital marketing.
- The ability to motivate yourself and a wider team, come in and work with complex data, and flex to changing demands and priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity, would love to speak with any Digital Marketing experts looking for their next great role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.