Handle Recruitment is seeking a Subscriptions Marketing Manager, to take responsibility for driving growth for a premium content subscription product catering to Marketing and Advertising professionals.The readership spans Europe, the US and APAC and you will look to grow subscriber base across all regions.
As the Subscriptions Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and co-ordinate closely with colleagues from marketing, data, editorial, technology and finance teams on all aspects of product marketing.
- Implement subscriber acquisition strategies to grow revenues in-line with business goals.
- Analyse subscriber data to identify and prioritise key segments and opportunities.
- React and respond to new opportunities to increase subscription sales.
- Optimise subscribe acquisition, retention and minimise churn.
- Utilise all marketing technologies to the best effect for subscriber comms on and off-site
- Create and implement effective subscription offers and campaigns.
- Plan and manage marketing activity across owned, earned and paid channels
- Manage and measure all subscription marketing activity and to report on performance
- Review subscription products, journeys, pricing and promotions on an ongoing basis to maintain growth
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in managing subscriptions growth ideally in the publishing sector
- Expertise in utilising subscription management tools and technology (preferably Piano)
- Proven understanding of best practice in effective acquisition and retention marketing
- Working knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques
- Ability to analyse and interpret data, to adapt and optimise campaigns and plans and activities
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.