Handle Recruitment is seeking a business development professional with experience in the telecoms industry, to join one of the UK's fastest growing communications providers. As part of a business featured twice on the Sunday Times TechTrack 100 and an ambitious team you will focus on building client relationships in a field based position.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and meeting monthly new business targets and KPIs
- Closing leads across all sectors of the group including energy and mobile, IOT & hosted telephony
- Providing regular, accurate sales forecasts
- Following up on referrals and new leads
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client's business
- Working with existing & new channel partners in designing and implementing business
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the telecoms industry selling lines and calls, telephone systems, leased line and IP telephony to businesses
- Strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's
- Ability to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and effectively manage the after-sales process
- Valid driving licence as this is a field based role
If you are a strong relationship builder with a passion for the telecoms industry please apply now for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.