CRM Manager - Video Gaming
We are currently on the lookout for a CRM Manager to join the growing CRM team at a leading video game giant. The CRM team's primary focus is to maximise opportunities to maintain and grow a highly engaged database of international customers to gain insight and to develop long term relationships and communications, primarily through email, as well as multichannel via in-device communication, social targeting, display, and push messaging at both a central and territory level. The team is also responsible for acquisition strategies and competitions.
The role requires ownership, development and execution of innovative CRM strategies and working with key internal stakeholders, focus on software, hardware and brand.
This is an incredible opportunity for a CRM Manager to bring new ideas and contribute towards KPI driven multi-channel personalisation in an already successful CRM team.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Manage software/hardware & brand CRM campaigns plan across email, competitions, Facebook custom audiences and, product notifications and oversee contact strategy
- Plan, implement and deliver data-driven strategies to engage, convert, retain and re-engage customers across multiple digital channels and game titles whilst pushing creative and technical boundaries
- Champion and drive creative design and innovation. Liaise with internal support teams (creative services, localisations, internal web & email support team, etc.) and external agencies and partners to drive constant production efficiencies
- Own Test & Learn Framework and campaign planning to deliver incremental engagement and revenue
- Manage and develop direct report(s) to meet demanding stakeholder and team objectives
- Develop effective working relationships with the CRM team and manage multiple stakeholders from planning to continuous optimisation, providing insights into audience and segmentations
- Manage budget and agencies where necessary
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or a business related degree
- Extensive experience working within CRM, Email Marketing and Creative environment
- Bursting with ideas on how CRM can be used to drive performance and deliver on brand values
- Proven knowledge on HTML, responsive and dynamic email templates
- Experience designing, delivering and optimising multi-channel CRM campaigns and automations to drive engagement and ideally experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, using dynamic content, A/B testing and web personalisation
- Experience in delivering testing & optimisation plans and proven track record in optimizing campaigns in a quantitatively robust manner
- Experience in an e-commerce, retail or digital subscriptions environment is preferred for this role
- Proven CRM skills working in an international, customer centric, analytics-oriented organisation with scale and complexity
- Good project management skills and confident in managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen, KPI and data driven, with the ability to use customer data to deliver commercial results
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade upwards and outwards.
- Highly motivated individual and able to drive results in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with scrupulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Data driven while also creative
- Able to drive results in a fast paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate about customer centricity, innovation and planning
- Digital and technology aficionado
- A passion/understanding of entertainment marketing and video gaming industry is not essential but would be advantageous
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next great job opportunity, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7569 9226.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.