Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Content Executive role to communicate powerful and engaging stories through web and social media for a not-for-profit in the arts sector.
As the Digital Content Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager to deliver the overall digital strategy.
- Owning the digital content plan and ensure messaging is consistent at all times.
- Using Google Analytics and other analytical programs to delivery regular performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Sharing recommendations for improvement across all digital channels and staying up to date with the latest digital trends - through webinars, seminars and networking events.
- Contributing content to the Communications team and wider organisation including tasks such as writing copy, sourcing images and setting up video and editing/photoshoots at events.
- Website maintenance including updating content, UX improvements and working with external web developers.
- Taking ownership of all social media channels, ensuring posts are in-line with branding.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of delivering a content plan across multiple digital channels.
- Experience of using website content management systems to publish and edit website content (Umbraco desirable).
- Experience of managing and monitoring social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Strong copywriting skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience of using email service providers to create, edit and send email campaigns (Mailchimp/ Sendinblue).
- Knowledge of SEO and experience of writing content for organic search.
- Experience with digital analytics and reporting.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.