Handle Recruitment are looking for an ambitious and progressive Finance Analyst to take on a 12-month contract role in Television. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working within TV for a global business and will require a motivated, highly analytical candidate with impeccable communication skills. This is a multi-faceted role with duties across reporting, accounting, planning and analysis.
- Monthly reporting on actuals against budget and forecast
- Providing weekly and monthly variance analysis and commentary for business unit
- Ensure accurate classification of costs, manage the accuracy of prepayments and accruals and intercompany accounts
- Partnering with marketing teams to provide progress analysis on Spend Vs Plan
- Communicate performance analysis effectively and comprehensively
- Assist senior team members with data manipulation and modelling of budgets and forecasts for the company
- Driven and highly motivated individual used to a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience within television and entertainment is desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience of intercompany and large organisation accounting
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator with proven ability to partner with internal stakeholders and decision makers
If you meet the above criteria and are immediately available to take on a new exciting challenge, please apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.