Interim Intercompany/Project Accountant needed, for a hugely popular media brand. The main purpose of this position will be - to assist with an ongoing business critical project. My client has recently acquired another business, and now the ongoing project is to migrate both sets of financial data into SAP. Therefore, good knowledge of SAP is essential to this role!
Key responsibilities include:
- Reconcile and settle intercompany transactions and establish processes and procedures
- Work with the Project Integration team and local Controllership on all upcoming mergers and business transfers
- Create review solutions to identify intercompany data issues, prior to quarterly reporting in SAP
- Ensure balances are reported in the correct intercompany accounts at quarter end, and prepare postings for balances
- Work closely with Accounting teams across EMEA, by confirming intercompany balances and investigate and rectify legacy and current imbalances/variances
- Handle large volumes of intercompany queries from local Finance & Accounting teams
- Finalist level or qualified accountant
- Good knowledge of SAP essential
- Experience with intercompany transactions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with international stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.