This Friday (the 18th of March) is Red Nose Day. Here at Handle we take not taking ourselves seriously very seriously. We also love supporting a great cause. With that in mind, we’re raising money by joining in the fun and debunking a few recruitment myths while we’re at it:
- Who says recruiters all need to be suited and booted? At Handle, we’re all changing our LinkedIn photos to show us sporting red noses!
- We’ll give up our fees! Well, 25% of them anyway. Choose Handle on Friday, Red Nose Day! We’ll be donating 25% of any permanent fee or 25% of any temp fees (up to one week assignment) earned from any job called in that day to Comic Relief
- We have time for the good things in life. Our generous consultants are showing off their culinary skills and whipping up a delicious breakfast treat for the rest of the office to buy. All proceeds will go to Comic Relief.
- We like to see our clients! We like seeing them so much that we’re offering them a free butty if they come in to our office on Friday. They say there’s no such thing as a free lunch – and they’re right! We’re not just giving away a delicious spot of breakfast, but we’re also donating £100 to Comic Relief for every client that comes along!
- Everyone matters! Our brilliant client, PPL, is running a voluntary TV call centre on Friday. As the hard-working volunteers won’t get to sample our delicious butties, we’re donating Pizza Express vouchers to make sure they’re well fed and rewarded for their amazing work!
We’re really excited to be doing our bit, and you can too! If you’re keen to raise some money for Comic Relief but you’re not sure how to go about it, go to http://www.rednoseday.com/ for some brilliant ideas on how you can be a part of this fantastic project.