Posted on 20/10/2016 by Shamal Kumal
You’re looking for a great HR interim position but are not sure where to start? Well, you are in high demand! Over the last 12 months, Handle Recruitment have placed a total of 100+ candidates in an HR interim role, and this number is steadily increasing, so much so we’re growing our dedicated HR interim division.
What do the roles usually include?
HR departments often look for Interims to come in to fill highly specialist skill gaps within existing teams on a contract basis
• to project manage the implementation of a specific HR system
• to solve problems such as disputes/crises
• to design and deliver change initiatives around mergers/acquisitions or redundancies
• to cover vacancies for maternity, secondment or illness
What’s in it for you?
If you’re thinking of branching out into a HR interim role here are some of the benefits that an interim position can offer you:
- A flexible lifestyle
- Better work life balance – work the winter, have summer off with the kids!
- The opportunity to gain a broader depth of industry knowledge that meets your personal and career needs
- Variety, you will always be taking charge of a different project, thus be presented with a different challenge each time
- Broaden your network – you will be working with different business and dealing with different clients and on daily basis
- Fast, intense challenging work, often without the politics!
What skills will you need?
- Ability to act independently, objectively and impartially
- Self-starter who is able to grasp the issues quickly.
- A professional, consultative attitude
- A flexible approach to where, how and when you work
Our HR Interim division understands that for some, an Interim position is a career choice that affords you challenges that are simply not available in a permanent role. Here at Handle we work with our candidates and clients to ensure that we recruit the right cultural fit that will power the brand. Check out our current HR Interim roles or get in touch with Emma Richardson to register.