We are still on a high from coming 16th Most Socially Engaged out of 60,000 staffing agencies on LinkedIn. As a result of this fabulous achievement, our MD Peter Tafler was invited to participate in the “what does it take to be the Most Socially Engaged?” Webcast at LinkedIn.
Here are our top 6 tips on what we did to make it to the top 25
- Train and empower your recruitment consultants. Make it as easy as possible for them to be socially engaged.
- Know your audience. Publish content that is informative and educational – industry insights – legislation updates - Agency worker Regulations – Hints and tips. This is the content that we found had the most engagement.
- Create and share customer-centric content. Be sure to use every piece of content through as many channels and in as many ways as possible.
- Actually be social, people want to know who’s behind the brand, the content around the work we do with our clients give our audience an insight into who we are and how we work.
- Spend money, don’t be afraid to sponsor content and target it to grow your brand and following.
- Enlist the help of experts to get started and create a strategy.
If you missed the webcast you can catch it here