Handle uses an online timesheet system called InTime - allowing you to submit electronic timesheets for approval and view your payslips online.
Login details including usernames and passwords will be emailed to you within 5 days of your placement commencing.
Please note - if you do not submit a timesheet correctly it will delay your pay.
- The deadline for weekly timesheets is 9.00am Monday morning following the week worked.
- You need to submit a timesheet via InTime for each assignment i.e. if you have two separate assignments in one period you need to complete two separate timesheets – one for each placement reference on InTime
- A week commences on Monday and ends on the following Sunday.
- Timesheets must be authorised by your timesheet approver.
- Unauthorised timesheets will not be processed.
- Hours are rounded down to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Weekly timesheets not received by 9.00am Monday will not be processed until the following week’s payroll.
- Pay slips are available to view online on InTime using your same login details.
- Where applicable, invoices for self-employed workers and those working through a limited company must be submitted by the same appropriate timesheet deadlines and must support the hours/rates shown on that timesheet.
- Invoices must be addressed to Handle Recruitment Ltd and VAT will only be paid if we hold a copy of your VAT registration certificate.
- For all questions regarding InTime and online timesheets please see our website
- When claiming for allowable expenses you need to create and submit an Expenses Claim form on InTime – deadlines are the same as for your timesheet.
- Where applicable expenses must also be included in the invoice.
- Supporting receipts must be submitted.
You are paid weekly – you are paid a week in arrears and payment is made on the Friday following the week worked and paid by BACS transfer directly into your bank account.