We are looking for an immediately available Digital Marketing Manager, 6 months/potential to extend to start ASAP. This role will suit a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is highly experienced in digital marketing, emerging social channels, education and youth development. Whilst being insight driven and motivated to develop effective communication and activation strategies.
Agency experience is preferred as there will be a lot of multitasking, experience building social ads & audiences, ad objectives through meta. Line management experience as you will be managing a team of 4.
Day rate: £173.10
Location: Southwark - Hybrid. 2/3 days in the office the remaining at home.
- Lead the delivery of high quality comms across the full range of digital channels, ensuring that best practice and latest thinking is a critical part of all activity
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Exec/Assistants with the creation of their comms plans with adherence to the agreed strategy, KPIs and budget key
- Support the Comms Planner and Data Planner where required to produce insights and strategies to support campaign delivery, whether in report format, PowerPoint or in face-to-face meetings
- Representing the agency in client facing meetings being able to confidently talk through the recruitment and activation strategies that are being executed, their results and potential strategies for success
- Evaluate the effectiveness of channels to help inform future projects
- Support the team in reporting on campaign effectiveness (Google Analytics, Power BI, Dot Digital)
- Leading the campaign with kick-off post sign off with the Client Servicing Teams and NSP & Media team with full reference to the budget, statement of work, agreed KPIs and timings
- Lead on ensuring that all channel activity is of the highest quality and that at all times the channel mix is the most effective it can be, testing and rolling out new channels and best practice as appropriate
- Identifying which media platforms are best to reach our core target audience and supporting the team to build fully costed campaign approaches that help reach campaign objectives
- Support the Head of NSP & Media and Comms Planner in identifying and developing new and emerging social channels beyond Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Planning and executing multi-channel communication campaigns for our projects across the full channel mix (e-comms, social, display and video)
- Work closely with the Head of NSP & Media, the Data Planner and the Comms Planner
- Support the Head of NSP &Media with any relationships with third parties (eg. the agency who manage the NSP teacher portal)
- Supporting the wider agency on the development and delivery of creative and exciting education programmes
- 3-5 years relevant digital marketing/media planning experience
- Significant experience of Dot Digital or equivalent platform.
- Experience of Wordpress
- Social media savvy and knowledge and experience of platforms such as FB, IG, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok
- Ability to build good relationships
- Line management experience
- A passion for education and reaching young people and their families
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.