Account Manager - Entertainment
Initial 3 month contract
Our client, a well-known TV and entertainment company has recently set up a new creative hub for all brand partnerships and branded content. This is a really exciting Account Manager role that sits within a team staffed right across creative, strategy and production. In this role you will receive briefs from the commercial and customer leads and run projects from brief, right the way through to production.
If you have experience in partnerships or even experience within broadcasting this is a fantastic opportunity!
- Organise responses with the creative hub while working alongside strategy and creative team members
- Interacting with media agencies and clients
- Presenting projects to different clients
- Managing internal stakeholders from programming, to talent, to licensing and IP, to research, and marketing
- working with independent production companies
You will have:
- Account Manager or Project Manager experience
- Experience working with partnerships or media agencies
- Preferably some broadcaster experience
Please get in touch if this sounds like a role you could be interested in!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.