Accounts Receivable Assistant
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Assistant will focus on processing invoices into the clients system and processing payments received from licensees.
- Check the bank statements daily for customer payments and updating collection spreadsheet.
- Posting to WestEnd and GP (marketing invoices)
- Adjust for any Withholding tax and bank charges.
- Query unmatched receipts with regional managers
- Posting unmatched payments to Unallocated Cash
- Posting VAT journals at month-end
- Raising and email invoices/credit notes in Westend and GP
- Posting invoice batches in Westend and GP
- Managing AR related queries / emails
- Analyse and clean Aged Debtors Ledger in GP
- Match cash payments to marketing and licensor commission invoices
Qualifications & Skills
* Previous experience working within a related finance role
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels
* Strong organisational and prioritising skills
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills
* A strong attention to detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.