Handle is working with a leading Global Sports Media / Broadcast Organisation to recruit a highly experienced Agile Coach
With the job title of VP Engineering, Execution (basically. Really strong Kanban/Scrumban leader), you will have a primary focus on Kanban in a large-scale delivery programme, your role will be to facilitate the most effective application of agile principles and practices to meet our customers' emerging mission needs.
You will work with a team of agile teams using Kanban to build and support software applications that provide crucial capability for our customer's mission.
You'll act as a 'servant leader' to the teams, helping them to work effectively together to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- Set the operating development methodology across multiple teams. Kanban, with some elements of Scrum - Scrumban
- Ensure that ceremonies are in place,across teams and set unit wide events and supporting activities such as backlog refinement to ensure that the relevant objectives are achieved
- Help the teams to identify coherent and achievable goals in consultation with stakeholders
- Support the teams in optimising flow through their process, identifying and addressing impediments and bottlenecks, and taking action to remove them where appropriate
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and making information visible
- Understanding of Behavioural Driven Development as a working process
- Support teams or individuals to improve performance and achieve goals through coaching and mentoring
- Provide training to impart or reinforce knowledge of Lean-Agile concepts, tools and practices
- Practical experience of servant leadership within agile teams
- Thorough knowledge of agile principles, practices and methods, particularly Kanban
- Holds a recognised Lean or Kanban certification
- Able to travel
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.