Are you a finance graduate or an AAT qualified accountant with a couple of years of industry experience? Are you passionate about Film & T.V and interested in working in the entertainment sector? This could be the perfect role for you!
Handle are delighted to be recruiting for a major player in post production for Film & T.V. Offering a full study package (ACCA or CIMA) the successful candidate will join the finance function in central London.
This role will involve but not be limited to;
- Supplier invoice processing, authorisation and filing
- Processing of authorised expense claims
- Supplier statement and account reconciliations
- Ledger review and reconciliation
- Maintenance of invoice files
- Assisting Financial Controller with month end duties, including prepayments, accruals, fixed assets, various month end journals
- Fixed Asset register, posting of monthly depreciation journals
- VAT returns
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Petty cash reconciliations
- BACS payment run preparation, generation and posting
- Maintenance of bank files
You should be;
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in purchase ledger environment with exposure to accounts assistant duties such as bank recs, etc.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles such as debits/credits, fixed assets, prepayments, P&L/balance sheet
- Excellent Excel skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills; candidate will be working with non-financial staff at all levels
- Keen to study for professional qualification
The successful candidate will have had a couple of years experience in a practical experience in an accounting function and office environment - Media/Entertainment industry is desirable but not essential. Computer literacy should include an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
The company offers an exciting, fast-paced environment with great benefits! Apply Now!
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.