Handle Recruitment is seeking an eCommerce Customer Experience Manager to join a world leading consumer tech brand, to drive the development of digital strategies across all business channels (including partnering with Amazon), maximising customer experiences and ultimately sales growth.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with sales and customer experience to develop innovative digital merchandising strategies, calendars and plans that support and promote sales growth for products sold on Amazon
- Closely managing the Search CX and Product Detail Page CX across multiple countries- making constant improvements to achieve business goals, add unique capabilities and achieve and exceed sales growth.
- Utilising online KPIs, web analytics, and performance metrics to analyze, develop and execute on growth programs, insights and opportunities - weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Inputting into, and leading sections of, the weekly and monthly business reviews with cross-functional teams and Retail partner, as well as global teams.
- Partnering closely with sales, finance and operations to ensure that the customer experience and merchandising plans support forecasts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Expertise in digital commerce/ eCommerce and digital merchandising/marketing
- Experience in eCommerce, preferably with SEO or Media planning responsibility
- Prior experience on content optimization via UI/UX and digital merchandising to achieve sales goals
- Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for eCommerce growth
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns through cross functional internal and external teams- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online KPI CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them; demonstrated experience using KPIs/web analytics to impact digital business
- Strong attention to detail and organization; tenacity to execute flawlessly
- Prior experience using a Content Management System and working with eCommerce platforms; strong Excel skills
- Ability and experience communicating to a wide range of constituents across functions, organisational levels and cultures; proven experience leading through influence in a matrix organisation - working with both global and local organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Amazon or similar online marketplace preferred
Apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.