Handle Recruitment is working with one of the leading music companies in-house recording studio, production room and creative services department to source a highly motivated Audio Engineer who is passionate about recording, mixing, and working with some of the greatest recording artists in the world!
Reporting to the Senior Producer, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest recording artists and bring your passion for music and recording to an exciting and busy role!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead audio engineer in the studio, with a focus on mixing and recording sessions, podcasts, allocation recording and more
- Organising room allocation for studio and writing rooms ahead of sessions
- Liaising with the studio manager in organising session requirements
- Editing and mixing audio adverts for digital assets and artist releases
- Maintaining equipment for the studio and reporting any issues directly to the Studio Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills and be good at building relationships
- A degree related to experience working with audio engineers or work experience working as an audio engineer
- Confidence in tracking, comping, editing, and mixing in Protools
- A strong understanding of music theory
- Understanding of patch bays and signal flows
- Experience in a studio environment
- Experience with setting up mics for a variety of instruments
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.