Our client powers the marketing segment, showcasing global best practice in creativity. As the global benchmark in creative and effective marketing, we help influential brands and companies use creativity to drive growth. They provide a suite of creative tools that connect, inform and unlock potential for people and businesses, covering events, intelligence, training and advisory services.
The Awards Manager will work closely with the VP Awards & Insight to ensure the engagement team provides exceptional customer support, relationship management for our most important customers ensuring everyone who wants to enter their creative work is able to do so for each festival.
The Awards Manager will lead a best practice model for Awards engagement. They will work closely with the VP Awards & Insight to enable the awards team to effectively account manage our core/priority customer groups. The Awards Manager will build and establish a centre of excellence for account management that will lead to sustainable growth. Ideal candidates will be able to devise and roll-out strategies and harness knowledge and insights from the business in order to empower a team of Awards Partners (Account Managers) who will provide our customers with superior customer service.
INSIGHT LED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Short term: Working closely with the VP Awards & Insight to set objectives for the next 12 months and a strategy to meet them. They will also develop customer profiles, customer journeys and sector specific engagement strategies for Awards Partners and seasonal teams.
- Optimisation: Identifying team success stories (effectiveness) that can be fed back into the business to further optimise the approach.
- Long term: Develop and implement a customer behaviour informed approach that allows us to better respond to and anticipate customer needs. Pivoting working groups towards opportunities that arise from customer feedback and data.
- Working closely with the Product Development Team to engage with key customers that provide product based insights.
RUNNING AN ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT 'CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE'
- Monitor progress and track engagement effectiveness for all awards shows
- Fully embrace and drive the development and adoption of key technologies (SalesForce, Google docs) that facilitates our success.
- Embody and pass-on the neutral stance and positions we adopt to ensure all customers are treated fairly and our brand integrity is upheld.
- Work with the wider Awards team to run engagement activities based on timelines and phases of each festival.
- Up-skill the team and empower them to develop a wider knowledge of the business so that they can talk cross-portfolio to better serve our customers - bringing in other internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Refine our suite of engagement materials, tools and approaches; personalisation, versatility and adaptability being key.
- Manage and coach Awards Lead and Awards Partners to improve their long-term relationships with their accounts.
- Manage and work closely with the Awards Operations Partner to monitor performance of engagement teams, track festival progress and maintain good relations with partner teams including Finance, Marketing, Press, Awards Content, Awards Product Development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.