Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a Music and Media company who are looking for a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their team based in London. Being an integral part of the finance function and working closely across all aspects of bookkeeping:
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the below duties:
- Client / Artist Payments
- Maintain accurate financial records within the internal systems.
- Ensure timely payment of all incoming invoices, issuing receipts where necessary.
- Tour Accounting
- Record Label and Publishing accounting
- Manage the Payroll.
- Chase all unpaid sums due
- HMRC and tax duties
- Collate and distribute paperwork for Quarterly Finance meetings.
- Assist the Accountant in dealing with the annual visit from the Auditor
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years bookkeeping experience and be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines, you will have experience managing a small team or department and have excellent communication skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.