Broadcast Agent - Sport
Handle Recruitment are partnering with an innovative and passionate sport and broadcast talent agency to source an experienced and collaborative Agent to take on an integral role within the team.
This role supports the team across all client activities, focusing on live broadcast and audio work whilst developing newer talent for TV & digital work. This is a wide role which provides a combination of routine support to the senior agent plus client-facing initiative and creative input where required to support each client's career progression.
This is a great next step for someone who has a few years' experience in either another entertainment agency or with a festival, podcast, radio, or television industry background, looking for a long-term career path in talent management.
- Responding to, and seeking out, relevant Broadcast opportunities for clients including pitching and negotiating with external parties.
- Helping clients realise their Broadcast ambitions as well as maximising the potential of their ongoing projects.
- Keeping clients briefed on emerging trends and creative problem-solving.
- Supporting colleagues in the pitching of clients for both television and corporate work, stepping in and leading where delegated.
- Acting as first point of contact for, and seeking out, suitable opportunities for clients, and leading on projects where delegated from pitch to completion.
- First point of contact for representation enquiries, filtering approaches as necessary.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of role that support colleagues and clients, under the guidance of the Senior Agents and Managing Directors.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- End to end coordination of client bookings
- Client scheduling and diary management
- Proactive outreach to seek new opportunities for new clients
- Negotiation and closing client engagements, as required
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry contacts
- Supporting clients by attending events, games, bookings as required
- Idea generation and leading on creative projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a collaborative, client-centred agent who has a problem-solving approach, professional attitude with excellent time management skills. If you are an associate agent looking for a step up or an experienced agent ready to lead from the front, then get in touch! We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com with a copy of your CV to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.