A marketing technology media company focused on making marketing technology simple. The clients offers martech events and learning. Based in east London in a vibrant, dog-friendly, free beer providing work space, with a super passionate team.
The business is going through an impressive growth stage so are looking for a hungry ambitious inside sales representative to help accelerate this.
About the role.
This is a hands-on role instrumental in driving the business growth. The role will centre around event delegate registrations, and sponsorship lead qualification and training course sign ups. Following the business' sales playbook, the successful candidate will hit the ground running. The fast-paced nature of the role will suit someone determined, keen to learn and incredibly ambitious.
- Outbound sales prospecting - calling and emailing
- Lead coverage
- Generating appointments with key decision makers
- Closing sales
- Manage live chat
- Manage and qualify all leads across the business
- Social selling through LinkedIn
- Creating and sharing videos to sell to individuals and companies
- Drive new partnership and business development opportunities through your social selling.
- Working to monthly targets and KPIs in line with company values
Who we are looking for:
- A people person - you love to meet new people, connecting/chatting comes naturally
- Commercially astute
- Target driven
- Sold presentation skills with impact
- Strong presence
- Not afraid of hard work
- Highly driven and persistent
- Organised and meticulous
- 6-12months+ experience B2B media / publishing / exhibition or event sales experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.