Job Title: Client Engagement Executive
Industry: B2B Events
Salary: £25k - £28k
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you enjoy delivering high quality customer care? Are you a self-motivated individual who is happy to work individually and as part of a team?
Our client is hiring for a Client Engagement Executive who will be responsible for maintaining client relationships across their world-class events and campaigns. The role will be responsible for acquiring and retaining high-value event attendees, building relationships, overseeing personalised acquisition and delivering the highest level of direct customer care.
The relationships and networks developed by the Client Engagement Executive will drive the success of their events - improving the quality of our audiences and increasing the inventory for our sponsorship sales.
You will also need to be comfortable writing your own copy and collaborating with the other members of the team to share ideas and develop acquisition tactics.
In this role you will:
- Develop, own and manage relationships with the company's largest clients, using these relationships to generate high-calibre event audiences and constantly develop new contacts.
Develop tactics and ideas to attract new contacts to engage with.
- Contact selected individuals by email and by telephone to discuss attendance and securing their participation in various structured networking formats.
- Collaborate with the events team (marketing, operations and sales) to identify key community members, drive event attendance, as well as assisting with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) for key clients.
- Work closely with the event sponsors to maximise the participation of their clients in the event.
- Deliver to clear timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to network with senior industry figures
- Time management with an ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and a collaborative mindset
- The role will focus on events in retail. Experience or knowledge of this sector is ideal but not essential
- Experience in a corporate B2B events environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.