An extremely well-known name in the entertainment industry is looking for a Commercial Paralegal. This will be a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of a 6 month extension.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the review and negotiation of commercial contracts, with a focus on services and IT agreements;
- Providing support on matters relating to various broadcast entities;
- Assisting with ownership queries, licensing agreements and related tasks;
- Supporting the company's merchandising arm by populating standard form templates from deal memos and managing subsequent amendments;
- Assisting in due diligence on acquisitions; and
- Providing support on a range of queries and issues from various global teams
More information will made available upon request by suitable candidates.
To be considered, you should be an experienced paralegal with demonstrable exposure to commercial contracts. Excellent drafting skills and a commercial approach are a prerequisite, as is the capacity to build strong relationships with colleagues across the business.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.