Credit Control - Media/Entertainment and Luxury Brands - Central London
I am currently looking for a number of experienced Credit Controllers for clients within the Creative industry on a permanent full time basis. These Credit Control positions will be responsible for building and maintaining professional relationships with key clients and also resolving Credit Control issues in a timely manner.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for a new challenge and the chance to work for a reputable brand whilst building upon professional skills.
- Cash collections - ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Reconcile complex accounts and resolve customer queries
- Take ownership of the accounts receivable ledger, posting cash & upholding customer accounts
- Minimising bad debts and write offs and notifying the finance manager promptly of accounts at risk
- Raise invoices and issue credit notes
- Providing monthly analysis and KPI's for senior management
- Collaborate with the corporate finance manager to forecast cash collections on a weekly/monthly basis
- Perform regular credit checks, ensuring credit policies & procedures are correctly followed.
- Work closely with the AP team
- Previous experience within a Credit Control function
- Experience in managing letters of credit from creation of draft to submitting documentary credit packs to the bank for negotiation/claim
- Aged Debt Reporting & Analysis experience
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of customer contractual arrangements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.