3 month Contract
£60k pro rata PAYE
Based out of London, this role requires an understanding of customer acquisition and marketing communications in driving customer engagement and reducing churn. You'll have a strong creative and technical mindset.
- Define and deliver the global communication and contact strategy, including ownership over subscriber segment strategy, including definitions and analysis of consumer segment behaviour.
- Maintain customer journeys for multi-channel retention, growth and re-activation lifecycle campaigns.
- Oversee growth strategy owned and executed by the Digital Marketing Manager, Acquisition (who reports into this role) focused on email growth using paid search, affiliates, content promotion, community engagement, partnerships, and our O&O websites and in Markets (via wifi and App).
- Take advantage of the full capabilities of the CRM system and own the relationship, best practices and maintenance of the CRM platform (Adobe Campaign Standard).
- Manage a global CRM team based in London and New York to deliver high engagement and collaborate on key initiatives.
- Encourage innovation to ensure everything is optimised and everyone works closely with other teams to streamline and optimise customer journeys.
- Follow internal processes and manage stakeholders to maximise the potential from the customer data.
- Work with Legal and Technical teams to ensure a central database is built, upgraded and maintained with all data points relevant to our members, integrated with our CRM tools; ensure all data capture routes across all available audience/customer touch points are defined and ensure Time Out adheres to best practice with regard to privacy, contact strategy, deliverability, data cleanliness and mobile delivery.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication, management and interpersonal skills.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of deliverability, experience using Everest/ Return or similar.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.