Handle Recruitment are seeking candidates who are passionate about events, marketing or other areas of media to join an International Festival of Creativity in the run up to the 2023 event. The festival is highly reputable and widely regarded as the Oscars of the advertising, brand marketing and creative communications world so is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain invaluable experience within the creative, advertising and events industries.
As the Customer Engagement Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of call for the agencies and companies entering work for the awards
- Take on a customer centric approach using telemarketing skills to contact existing and new customers from the creative communications field i.e. mainly advertising/ PR / media agencies and production companies
- Generate entries for the festival by helping customers understand the Awards structure, rules and entry process
- Become an expert on the entry system, website and downloadable documents to be able to assist customers with general and specific queries
- Inform customers of new initiatives within the Awards and encouraging entrants to begin the entry process as the deadline approaches
- Regular meetings with your team and manager to report on progress and feedback information
- Assist the Awards team in tasks and client relations associated with withdrawals and entry changes
- Potential - On-site customer service for Award winning delegates and attendees of the awards ceremonies
- Potential - On-site logistics and events work for Awards related tasks
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Customer engagement experience in areas such as telemarketing, market research or retail
- A passion or active interest in creative areas such as marketing, advertising, media or events
- Availability to begin a temporary role in February with flexible hours, with the potential of travelling internationally in June
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.