Handle Recruitment are seeking candidates who are passionate about events, marketing or other areas of media to join an International Festival of Creativity in the run up to the 2024 event. The festival is highly reputable and widely regarded as the Oscars of the advertising, brand marketing and creative communications world so is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain invaluable experience within the creative, advertising and events industries.
As the Customer Engagement Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Awards Customer Engagement team ensuring they achieve their targets
- Be the first point of call for the companies entering into Awards
- Take a customer centric representative of the festival employing telemarketing skills to contact existing and
- new customers from the creative communications field i.e. mainly advertising / PR / media agencies and production companies
- Generate entries for the festival by helping customers understand the Awards structure, rules and
- entry process
- Provide daily and weekly updates on Customer Engagement team performance and efforts
- Train Customer Engagement team on communication etiquette as per brand values
- Allocate workload amongst Customer Engagement team and monitor progress
- Build and nurture robust relationships with new and existing customers through video or phone calls and
- Work collaboratively with the customer service team to anticipate customer needs and deliver one coherent
- Potential - On-site customer service for Award winning delegates and attendees of the awards ceremonies
- Potential - On-site logistics and operations work for Awards related tasks including leading small teams delivering urgent events assistance to tight deadlines
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Team leadership or supervisory experience
- Customer engagement experience in areas such as telemarketing, market research or retail
- A passion or active interest in creative areas such as marketing, advertising, media or events
- Availability to begin a temporary role in January with flexible hours, with the potential of travelling internationally in June
- Additional languages beneficial but not necessary
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.