We're looking for a strong Customer Experience Administrator to join the London team and become an integral part of the Delegate Experience team across the companies events. The Customer Experience Administrator is responsible for delivering a premium experience for a Membership product. We are looking for someone who has experience dealing with high volumes of inbound emails and calls who has a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- To deliver a first-class experience to our members from the first point of contact onwards.
- To meet a 24-hour SLA across all customer service touch points including emails, calls, livechats.
- To manage our phone line, inboxes and live chat during working hours to ensure all queries are answered swiftly, informatively and politely.
- To understand every detail of the sign-up process and the proposition to be able to fully support and onboard our members.
- To be the first point of contact for internal teams including Sales for assistance in registering their customers.
- To provide system admin support and troubleshoot login queries where necessary.
- To process and approve applications for selected product types.
- To monitor, manage and clean company and contact data.
- To proofread documents including copy for the website and customer emails.
- To pull reports and share regular updates on bookings and customer sentiment.
- To support the team with ongoing customer experience enhancement projects.
- To identify any recurring questions/issues/gaps and report back to the business.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- A minimum of 1 year's experience or more in a customer facing role.
- Experience handling high volumes of emails and calls is essential.
- Experience using livechat platforms is an advantage.
- Must be extremely customer service-oriented with a passion to exceed customer expectations. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proofreading; a great communicator - with colleagues and customers alike.
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines desired.
- Strong attention to detail, good at organising, multi-tasking and using own initiative.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Mircrosoft, G-Suite); experience using Salesforce an advantage.
- A team player who's not afraid to work long hours when necessary to get the job done.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.