Customer Experience Manager - Mass Media & Publishing
Here at Handle we are delighted to be working with one of the leading publishing companies in the UK who are behind some of the most fantastic and popular brands in the world of media. Our client has created a new role within the CRM team so we are currently looking for a motivated and highly focused Customer Experience Manager.
- Optimise the onboarding process for all new customers ensuring their journey offers a positive welcome to their different brand and ecosystems
- Work closely with the CRM team to customer onboarding reflects marketing preferences
- Manage stakeholders that serve customer service
- Work closely with wider teams to develop the best contact strategy beyond the onboarding process
- Actively promote and create an engagement program for subscribers and members
- Work with team to launch targeted engagement programme for membership customers
- Identify new trends and opportunities through code and contact reporting
You will have
- Precious experience working in CRM, data marketing and or email marketing
- Experience working in customer journey mapping
- Experience in engagement retention strategies
- Previous experience using CRM systems
- A good attitude towards customer experience
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge managing call centers
- Project management skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.