Looking to start a career in conference/events industry?
Want to work for an established Events company - Working on the fastest growing sectors in the world?
Love events and want to travel the world?
We have an entry role into Delegate sales and if you have answered yes to the above questions and have 6 months to a year of sales- this would be a perfect role!
With focus on Africa and Latin America Energy events- this role is to work closely with the Sales team doing both delegate sales and assisting sponsorship teams on meetings across the whole portfolio .
The role is a partly phone based sales position where you will work to establish new and extend existing long-lasting relationships with customers through delegate sales
Recent event locations include Brussels, Washington DC, London, Lisbon, Miami, Cape Town, Cartagena, Mauritius, Lima, and Panama City.
Additional languages of French and Portuguese would be an advantage.
- Working as part the delegate sales team selling tickets for different events in the portfolio
- Researching the market and building relationships with cold and warm prospects for a new proposition. Both desk and telephone research.
- Assist Sales teams with admin and research of new companies
- Being Highly Organised to help Maintain Administration, Sales Enablement and Account Management for the Sales Team, including updating opportunities and sending out contracts via Salesforce
- Helping with Account Management of key clients working with Operations Team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales team
- Maintaining key customer care objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all competitor activity.
- Attending training courses as directed by line manager.
- Attending industry functions when required.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.