We're looking for an experienced Digital Producer that specialises in technology led experiences and products to join our client's team. This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting golbal Digital Agency.
- Have overall responsibility for the delivery of the project on schedule and budget
- Be responsible for the creation of detailed schedules and works flows
- Be responsible for managing and organizing the team made of UX, Graphic Designer, 3D Designer, Developers, technologists, QA
- Have the ability to manage different workstreams running in parallel
- Be responsible for organising and running regular team meetings (jira, sprint planning, retrospective, standup) and give regular updates to the Heads of Department on the project's progress.
- Work with the Tech Lead on the project to source and brief the appropriate team members according to their different skill sets.
- Be comfortable talking to clients and able to 'translate' often complex ideas and workflows for clients to easily understand.
- Be collaborative where necessary with wider teams of the project if not stand alone
- Documenting the project on confluence as you go along and making sure that all team members do so
- Have excellent attention to detail across all aspects of the project and especially in relation to communications both internally and with the clients
If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role, please email your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.