Digital Producer/Digital Project Manager/ Hybrid Working /Inside IR35 / Media / London
Handle is working with a Global Media client to recruit a Digital Producer. The role is responsible for all production work and sales creative projects that are delivered to both client and sales-team.
This role is responsible for all operational aspects of the digital campaign including budgeting, asset development, workflow/timelines, resourcing and campaign performance
- Responsible for ensuring that all digital assets are developed, produced and delivered, within designated timeframe, ensuring any issues are resolved.
- Responsible for keeping all stakeholders on task for all deliverables and reporting progress
- Works closely with the design and digital development teams ensuring that client assets are supplied on time
- Researches and maintains a comprehensive list of external vendors/freelancer that Content Studio may outsource projects to, including designers, and developers.
- Drafts project plans, resource allocation, schedules and cost estimates based on requirements with input as required from the across business.
- Liaise with various departments and maintain strong working relationships and smooth implementation of workflow process.
- Maintains strong understanding of clients and the creative skills necessary for each campaign project.
- Familiarize with the landscape of media and digital offerings (on-air, online and on-ground).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in multiplatform production in a commercial broadcast environment or digital production house.
- Understanding of the technical specifications required for creative work developed for digital and social media.
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and the business
- Extremely well-organised, with excellent time management skills
- Highly numerate and able to manage production / project budgets
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload
- Self-motivated, with the ability to identify and implement changes to improve process.
- Computer-literate (MS Office, and beyond). Familiarity with project management software would be advantageous
- A high level of written and verbal communication
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.