Global lifestyle brand seeks a permanent E-Commerce Trading Assistant to join their team. As an E-Commerce Trading Assistant, you'll need to have a passion for all things digital and a foundation of digital knowledge in retail. You'll be responsible for day-to-day website trading and merchandising actions, as well as creating and executing a territory-specific trading strategy. This role requires a get-up-and-go mentality and extraordinary attention to detail to ensure that KPIs for specific territories are achieved.
- Responsible for day-to-day website trading and merchandising actions and performance on specific territory.
- Work closely with Demand Planners to understand intake weeks and key products to drive online trade.
- Support on building out the trade calendar with key opportunities for product and trend launches.
- Create, communicate, and execute a territory specific trading, localisation, and growth strategy.
- Ownership of KPIs for specific territory to achieve sales and profit targets set in the budget.
- Generate weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports to analysis trading patterns, identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with CRM to brief weekly emails and other digital marketing content.
- Visually merchandise the site on a daily and/or weekly basis for specific territory
- Owning new products launch process and keeping product catalogue up to date: all products live with correct information on PDP.
- Plan product drops and liaise with all the teams across the business.
- Drive ideas for specific onsite A/B testing strategies to improve product & site conversion.
- Aid with site management by reporting bugs and issues.
- Undertake daily site walks to ensure the website is constantly up to date and product listings and categories are accurate.
- Undertake competitor analysis on an ad hoc/seasonal basis identifying opportunities that may help improve the customer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the digital world and come from a fashion/retail background. Good communication, analytical skills, and commercial awareness are key. You'll also need to be super-organized, able to juggle multiple tasks, and have an eagle-eye for detail and accuracy. If this sounds like you, apply today to join our awesome team!
This is a permanent role, working hybrid 2/3 days in their central London office.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.