Executive Assistant - German, French or Spanish speaking
Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be working with an award-winning artist and project management agency within the classical music world, to source an experienced, multi - lingual executive assistant.
As an Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in proactively supporting the Executive Chairman, managing their time and communications at a senior level. This role requires a can-do attitude, forward-thinking mindset, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion. The Executive Chairman's responsibilities include leading the board, initiating touring projects, business acquisition, and managing strategic relationships.
- Provide 1:1 executive assistant support to the Chairman and Associate Directors.
- Act as a strong gatekeeper, limiting distractions and planning ahead.
- Manage effective communications on behalf of the Chairman, internally and externally.
- Oversee diary management, including invitations and key dates.
- Conduct extensive research, briefings, and note-taking.
- Coordinate and compile briefings for meetings and business trips.
- Maintain key external contacts and prioritise time effectively.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of EA/PA experience at a senior level, preferably in a creative music environment.
- Fluency in English and at least one other language (preferably French, German, or Spanish).
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in scheduling extensive travel arrangements, including last-minute changes.
- Knowledge of classical music management (or a committed desire to learn).
- Line management experience is desirable.
If you are a proactive and ambitious individual excited about contributing to a fantastic organisation, apply now by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.