Ecommerce Buyer - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a strong communicator and problem solving Ecommerce Buyer to join the Ecommerce team within an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting into the Director of Ecommerce, you would be responsible lead all buying and supplier management for our Ecommerce team, whilst overseeing all of buying operations, stock control and demand planning our releases.
Key features include:
- Ordering of all stock from external and internal suppliers, whilst being the first point of contact for delivery enquiries on product for the warehouse team
- Overseeing customer demand, product availability, market trends, product flow and pricing strategy with Ecomm store managers
- Managing the order from the supplier to the warehouse inbound team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience within a buying role for an Ecommerce brand
- Be familiar with Ecomm OMS and back office systems to manage stocks
- Bring a commercial and analytical approach to business, adept at working to tight deadlines and under pressure
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Ecommerce Buyer opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.