eCommerce Manager - Online Retail & Publishing
Handle Recruitment are working with one of the most well regarded and iconic publishing houses, in search of an eCommerce Manager. This is a fantastic position, working with an inspirational team of people on some great international launches.
You will come with a strong background in online retail and have previously worked with Shopify, as well as launched and delivered a pipeline of eCommerce previously.
- Predominantly the role will focus on driving sales and marketing to numerous eCommerce stores globally to meet revenue and growth targets
- Delivery of eCommerce stores from concept to launch
- Project management of multiple store launches and the day to day running once they've been launched
- The main point of contact for agencies, fulfilment, stakeholders and internal tech
- Implementation and use of analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth within the business
- Conceptualise digital marketing initiatives, analyse data and measure results. Plan and monitor paid search and paid social media campaigns
- Close partnership with editorial and marketing teams to leverage all marketing opportunities
You Will Have:
- Experience working across a number of eCommerce shopify stores
- An understanding of the needs across multiple markets and a familiarity of working cross functionally
- A passion for lifestyle brands
- Experience in running projects from the ground up
- An autonomous and proactive approach to your work
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.