We are looking for an Immediate Temporary Events Marketing Manager to work on market leading awards and conferences for a B2B magazine.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of events, driving volume and revenue growth, as well as creating lead generation for sponsorship sales through direct marketing campaigns.
Working hours will be weekdays 9:00am-17.30pm
£18-£20 per hour
Location - Shoreditch
- Deliver world-class, brand enhancing, marketing communication campaigns that increase our event delegate numbers and revenue and enrich and develop client relationships.
- Ensure all marketing activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message
- To plan and implement effective, targeted multi-media campaigns to generate awareness, interest, desire and action to the events in the portfolio
- Share all learning's and insights that drive performances
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in events marketing, campaign management and digital marketing
- Good understanding of online audience's behaviour, needs and changing trends
- Experience of developing and managing strategic plans and budgets
- Ability to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Ready to work as part of the team and test and innovate to drive results
If you're available for an immediate start, apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.